A reminder that applications are open for global trade fair association UFI’s Next Generation Leadership (NGL) Grant. The grant promotes next generation leadership in the exhibition industry, rewarding professionals who show clear initiatives in driving change and innovation in their area of activity. /2018/11/27/ufi-opens-next-generation-leadership-grant-programme-for-2019/
Now in its fourth year, the programme is spread over 18 months (starting May 2019), allowing participants to continue to fulfil daily work obligations. The grant will be awarded to up to five industry professionals in 2019 and the application process is open until 1 March 2019.
The NGL Grant offers:
- C-level mentoring to support career ambitions
- Opportunity to present ideas and vision on the main stage at the UFI Global Congress
The outline for the NGL Grant programme is:
- 15-17 May 2019: Workshop & participation UFI European Conference, Birmingham, UK
- May – Oct 2019: 1.5 hours per week to prepare your session for the UFI Global Congress
- 6 – 9 Nov 2019: Presentation at UFI Global Congress, Bangkok, Thailand
November 2019 – October 2020: Mentoring programme.