The UFI Awards 2019 are open for entry, calling for eventprofs who can share their best practice examples with the global exhibition industry.
The Awards will feature the following categories and topics:
- Digital Innovation: “What is Digital Innovation for you?”
- Human Resources: “Employer Branding. How to attract and retain key skills”
- Marketing: “Best Influencer Campaign“
- Operations & Services Award: “Productivity improvements in operations and services using SMART technology”
- Sustainable Development Award: “Best Sustainable Development Communication”
Benefits for winners include:
- Industry-wide recognition
- Complementary registration to the 86th UFI Global Congress in Bangkok, Thailand, in November 2019.
- Recognition as the award winner before and during the UFI Global Congress
- Speaking slot to present award-winning idea(s) during the Best Practices Special Interest Group, an integral part of the Congress programme.
- Significant industry press coverage in major international tradeshow publications
You can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org until 1 March 2019.
18 Jan 2019