Bahrain - ArenaLea, a partnership formed by UK-based companies Arena Group and Lea International, has won the â‚¬20 million (US$27.7 million) contract for the construction of the buildings and interiors for the inaugural Bahrain International Airshow.
UK - British Airways is offering US executives free travel to Europe to promote their companies from today.
US - UBM now owns and controls RISI after acquiring the remaining 48 per cent of the company from Pegasus Partners II for $14.3m.
Spain - United Business Media has acquired the benchmarking data company, Iasist, on behalf of its healthcare division CMPMedica in a deal worth â‚¬6.4m.
Read the latest issue of Exhibition World here!
Singapore for Progressors – Passion Made Possible
Take your delegates to Madrid
- Harry Potter exhibition makes a Milan stopover posted on February 5, 2018
- Is bigger better? posted on April 24, 2018
- ITE Group sells Malaysian organiser to UBM subsidiary posted on April 24, 2018
- Informa/UBM deal approved by shareholders posted on April 17, 2018
- What is Blockchain and what we will do with it? posted on May 8, 2018
Delegates discuss the key to future-proofing exhibitions at the UFI European Conference 201809 May 18 570 0
KLCC: A ‘win-win’ venue in Malaysia’s MICE capital17 Apr 18 1254 0
Suntec Singapore wins UFI Digital Innovation Award 201823 May 18 283 0
New southern European location for FESPA Global Print Expo 202022 May 18 335 0
- Enrico Gallorini, CEO, GRS Research & Strategy, discusses Blockchain and …
- The Asia-Pacific Incentives and Meetings Expo (AIME) was held at …
- UK-based provider of exhibitions stands and displays, Skyline Whitespace, looks …
- Steve Monnington, managing director of Mayfield Media Strategies, writes about ‘Dealmakers’ …