FESPA Global Print Expo will return to Spain in 2020. Set to take place at Fiera de Madrid, 24-27 March 2020, the event will cover screen digital and textile printing and will be co-located with European Sign Expo.
Roz Guarnori, exhibitions director, FESPA, comments: “After three successive years in Germany, we are looking forward to moving back to a Southern European host city in 2020.
“Spain features strongly among the leader board of visitors to FESPA Global Print Expo events and we have strong support from our national associations in Spain, Portugal, France and Italy. These associations collaborate annually to deliver a Southern European Congress, the next edition of which takes place in Lisbon, Portugal in June 2018,” added Guarnori.
This educational and networking event will provide FESPA with a platform to gather regional insights that will help to inform the development of the 2020 content programme to meet the needs of the region’s print service providers.
The Spanish capital is the third largest city in the European Union, with Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport located just 12km from Madrid city centre and in close proximity from the exhibition centre.
Forthcoming FESPA events include:
- FESPA Global Print Expo, 15-18 May 2018, Messe Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- European Sign Expo, 15-18 May 2018, Messe Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- FESPA Awards, 16 May 2018, Berlin, Germany
- FESPA Africa, 12-14 September 2018, Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
- FESPA Mexico, 20-22 September 2018, Centro Citibanamex, Mexico City, Mexico
- FESPA Eurasia, 6-9 December 2018, CNR Expo, Istanbul, Turkey
- FESPA Brasil, 20 – 23 March 2019, Expo Center Norte, São Paulo, Brazil
- FESPA Global Print Expo 2019, 14-17 May 2019, Messe München, Germany
- European Sign Expo 2019, 14-17 May 2019, Messe München, Germany
- FESPA Global Print Expo 2020, 24-27 March 2020, Fiera de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
For more information on FESPA click here