Brought to you by LiveBuzz, EventFlash is the only weekly video news round up specifically for the events industry.
In this week’s bulletin:
- Glastonbury accused of exploiting zero hour contract workers despite speech from Jeremy Corbyn
- Research reveals 75 per cent of event bookers don’t identify as eventprofs
- HBO and GES teams up for Game of Thrones exhibition
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre chief joins association board of directors
- Emerald Expositions takes Outdoor Retailer portfolio to Denver
To get involved with EventFlash, contact Martin Fullard on firstname.lastname@example.org